Price: £85.00 + Shipping.
To Order: Contact Me.
The Goldcrest is a Boost and EQ pedal featuring an intuitive ‘Bloom’ amplification stage and ‘Voice’ tone control circuit.
The Voice circuit is based on ’tilt’ tone circuits used in vintage Hi-Fi equipment, allowing you to dial in just the right amount of sparkle, or low end weight.
The Push circuit is a high quality opamp based preamp circuit, carefully tuned to ensure that your full signal is amplified without any nasty bumps or peaks in the frequency response.
Experimenting with the two controls yields an array of cool tones, and it especially loves driving the front end of valve amplifiers!
- High quality boost and EQ pedal with Bloom and Voice controls.
- Versatile and simple ‘Voice’ equalisation circuit.
- Sweet sounding ‘Bloom’ amplification circuit.
- Heavy duty True Bypass footswitch and PCB assembly with Orange LED status indicator.
- High input (~2M) and low output (~10K) impedance.
- ‘Tilt’ style EQ tone shaping.
- High Quality Burr Brown OPA2134 Opamp preamp stage.
- Quality 1/4 Inch Neutrik Jacks.
- Wima and Panasonic Capacitors.
- 1% Metal Film Resistors.
- Vintage style skirted control knobs.
- 9-18V DC operation (battery or 2.1mm negative tip DC supply).
- Long life, PCB mount Alpha potentiometers.
- Custom hand finished Gold hammerite die cast aluminium enclosure with graphic decal.
- Made by hand with love and care in Nottinghamshire, UK!