- Price: £70 + Shipping.
- To Order: Contact Me.
The Gravy Train is a classic overdrive based on a vintage design.
Great sounding and easy to use, it can also be utilised very effectively as a ‘dirty boost’ for pushing the front end of valve amplifiers!
The Gravy Train also features a ‘Clip’ toggle switch which selects between Asymmetrical and Symmetrical clipping stages. This helps defines the tonality, compression and ‘feel’ of the overdrive.
The controls are simple: Volume and Gain. Turning up the gain gradually, and subtly, reduces bass. This helps to ‘tighten up’ the overall tone, and helps to cut through the mix a bit easier.
- Classic overdrive/dirty booster with switchable clipping diodes.
- Heavy duty True Bypass footswitch and PCB assembly with LED status indicator.
- Quality 1/4 Inch Neutrik Jacks.
- Wima and Panasonic Capacitors.
- 1% Metal Film Resistors.
- Davies Control Knobs.
- Long life, PCB mount Alpha potentiometers.
- Custom finished Light Blue hammerite die cast aluminium enclosure with hand applied graphic decal.
- NOS Clipping Diodes.